Privacy and data protection policy
In compliance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council, of April 27, 2016, regarding the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data, which repeals directive 95/46/ CE (hereinafter, RGPD), of Law 34/2002, of July 11, on services of the information society and electronic commerce (hereinafter, LSSI-CE) and Organic Law 3/2018, of Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of digital rights (hereinafter, LOPDGDD), Carbon footprint Association guarantees the protection and confidentiality of personal data, of any kind provided by our clients, in accordance with the provisions of the General Regulations for the Protection of Personal Data.
The data provided will be treated in the terms established in the RGPD , in that sense Carbon footprint Association has adopted the levels of protection that are legally required, and has installed all the technical measures at its disposal to prevent loss, misuse, alteration, unauthorized access by third parties, set out below. However, the user must be aware that security measures on the Internet are not impregnable.
RESPONSIBLE FOR THE TREATMENT
Denomination:Carbon footprint Association
One project form : For you and tree
Address: Carrer Ametlla 9 C 08850 Gavà
Telephone: +34 696 950 512
Email: [email protected]
PURPOSE OF TREATMENT
All the data provided by our clients and/or visitors on the website of Carbon footprint Association or its staff, will be included in the register of personal data processing activities, created and maintained under the responsibility of Carbon footprint Association , essential to provide the services requested by users, or to resolve doubts or questions raised by our visitors. Our policy is not to create profiles on the users of our services.
LEGITIMITY OF THE TREATMENT
- Contractual relationship: It is the one that applies when you buy one of our products or contract any of our services.
- Legitimate interest: To attend to queries and claims that you raise and to manage the collection of amounts owed.
- Your consent: If you are a user of our website, by checking the box that appears on the contact form, you authorize us to send you the necessary communications to respond to the query or request for information raised.
We do not transfer your personal data to anyone, except for those public or private entities to which we are obliged to provide your personal data in order to comply with any law. For example, the Tax Law requires the Tax Agency to provide certain information on economic operations that exceed a certain amount.
In the event that, apart from the cases mentioned, we need to disclose your personal information to other entities, we will previously request your permission through clear options that will allow you to decide in this regard.
We will not make international transfers of your personal data for any of the indicated purposes.
We will only retain your personal data for as long as is necessary to achieve the purposes for which it was collected. When determining the appropriate retention period, we examine the risks involved in the treatment, as well as our contractual, legal and regulatory obligations, internal data retention policies and our legitimate business interests described in this Privacy Notice and Cookies policy.
In this sense, Carbon footprint Associationwill keep the personal data once its relationship with you has ended, duly blocked, during the limitation period of the actions that could derive from the relationship maintained with the interested party.
Once blocked, your data will be inaccessible to Carbon footprint Association , and will not be processed except for making them available to public administrations, Judges and Courts, for the attention of possible responsibilities arising from the treatments, as well as for the exercise and defense of claims before the Spanish Data Protection Agency .
We use all reasonable efforts to maintain the confidentiality of personal information processed on our systems. We maintain strict levels of security to protect the personal data that we process against accidental loss and unauthorized access, processing or disclosure, taking into account the state of the technology, the nature and the risks to which the data is exposed. However, we cannot be held responsible for the use that you make of the data (including username and password) that you use on our website. Our staff follows strict privacy standards and where we engage third parties to provide support services, we require them to abide by the same standards and allow us to audit them for compliance.
We inform you that you can exercise the following rights:
- Right of access to your personal data, to know which ones are being processed and the processing operations carried out with them.
- Right to rectify any inaccurate personal data.
- Right to delete your personal data, when this is possible (for example, due to legal imperative).
- Right to limit the processing of your personal data when the accuracy, legality or necessity of data processing is in doubt, in which case, we may keep them for the exercise or defense of claims.
- Right to oppose the processing of your personal data, when the legal basis that enables us to process those indicated is our legitimate interest. Carbon footprint Association will stop processing your data unless it has a legitimate interest or is necessary to defend claims.
- Right to the portability of your data, when the legal basis that enables us to process it is the existence of a contractual relationship or your consent.
- Right to revoke the consent granted to Carbon footprint Association.
To exercise your rights, you can do so for free and at any time by contacting us at Carrer Ametlla 9C, 08850 Gavà, Barcelona, Spain, attaching a copy of your ID.
PROTECTION OF RIGHTS
In case you understand that your rights have been neglected by our entity, you can file a claim with the Spanish Data Protection Agency, through any of the following means:
- Electronic office: https://www.aepd.es
- Postal mail: Spanish Data Protection Agency, C/ Jorge Juan, 6, 28001, Madrid
- Telephone: 901.100.099 and 912.663.517
Filing a claim with the Spanish Data Protection Agency does not entail any cost and the assistance of a lawyer or solicitor is not necessary.
Carbon footprint Association reserves the right to modify this policy to adapt it to new legislation or jurisprudence that may affect compliance with it.