what to do
The discovery of the aspects related to climate change is an essential step to better understand the scope of the problem and the actions that we can do at our level.
The training of the family, students, employees and society is key to starting the series of changes in habits that the planet needs to avoid the consequences of global warming.
One possible way to make this discovery is with online training and for this there are thousands of free resources in all languages that can help.
Non-exhaustive list of resources to start to guide yourself
International organizations helping with global resources
- UNESCO training resources for kits sample in Spanish of Unesco content. UNESCO is an excellent site to get a long list of resources and follow up of education plans and materials to reuse. Ex: One of famous articles related with lack of Climate change eduction
- UN Sustainable program famous site with all Sustainable development Goals.
Many governments support local and global programs
Public / Private training institutions even specialized by sectors
- Task Force on Climate-related Financial Disclosures online courses
- Many online services like Udemy, Coursera , Alison, etc where you could find training from free basic ones to most advanced and expensive.
- Many universities provide free training too.
Financial institutions trading in Climate means
Climate action data base links from Rajeshwar Bacu